- Any canid that is part wild canid and that is
not 100% domestic dog will not be allowed in class.
- Any dog which, in the opinion of the training
instructor, is uncontrollable, unpredictable, or aggressive will
be removed from a core class and
referred for private instruction or specialty
- There should be one primary handler who
attends every class, and up to one assistant.
- Anyone aged 7 -17 participating in a
class must have a parent or responsible adult as a primary
handler or as an assistant during every class. The exceptions
to this policy are
Teamworks Kids Camp, where kids may be dropped off for the
day (due to the greater ration of instructors to students, and
the training requirements for the participating dogs).
- Family members other than the primary handler
and assistant are welcome to attend, but for consistency sake,
should watch the class and then participate in training at home,
under the direction of the primary handler.
- Children under 7 years of age must be
accompanied by a non-participating adult at all times while on
- Primary handlers over 18 years of age are
required for the
Dominant Dogs and
Fidos classes. Children and visitors are not allowed in the
Dominant Dogs and Fearful Fidos classes, due to the nature of
the behavior of the dogs in the class. Children and visitors
are welcome at all classes except the Dominant Dogs and Fearful
Fidos classes, under the conditions stated above.
- All dogs must remain on leash when on the
premises of the training facilities.
- All owners must clean up after their dogs
when on the premises of the training facilities.
- Female dogs in heat are not
allowed in the building or on the training grounds. Owners may
request a transfer to the next available class at no charge.
- From our many years of
experience, we find that it is often
counterproductive to have two dogs from the same
household in the same beginner level class.
This is also true for two dogs that know each other very
well. We recommend that you give each dog the benefit of your
full attention in class, and we find that this helps you achieve
the same back from your dog.
- There is a $15 fee for an
Cancel a Class